Monday, July 4, 2011

Flash!!

Don't you hate it when you have a sudden random thought and then it is gone? I had the best idea for my "Monday Musing" post this week, but I was at work and too busy to even start a post. Now I can't remember what it was. It could have been brilliant! In fact, I am sure it was, but now we will never know.

So instead I am going to share my favourite quote of the moment:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort".

This just makes me laugh! I like to think I am a positive person, most of the time. And while it isn't actually my intention to annoy people with it, I would rather annoy people with non-stop positivity then non-stop complaining.

[**disclaimer** Acquired from a facebook friend who I am sure got it from somewhere else, so please take this as my acknowledgment that it not my original thought. I am not sure why I felt the urge to say this when I am not sure I have any other time. Argh. Too much thinking for this time of night].

That is my random waffle over for another week. Unless I remember what my original thought was! Maybe there will be a "Waffling Wednesday" as well as a "Monday Musing". (Please note, this a joke! I would not subject you to that! I have another blog for those who want to read my waffle on a regular basis).

Until next time peoples. Stay happy .... you never know who is falling in love with your smile ... or being annoyed by your positive attitude ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment