Monday, July 18, 2011

Phew ... Just made it!

Hello dear followers. Just when you thought I might have forgotten it was Monday ... here I am with another week's musing! I admit I almost forgot! Not to post, but actually almost forgot it was Monday. I am on holidays (and yes I am very excited about it!) and we all know how easy it is to forget about the date/time/day when you are holidays. Before you get too jealous, it is most definitely a 'staycation'. My new favourite word of the moment!

So I am at home this week. Planning on some excursions with my little ducklings. Planning some serious cleaning and re-organising. Both physical cleaning and sorting but also of the more paper based side as I look at my finances and at some "challenges" I am setting myself for the next year or so. I have been a Girl Guide for too long I think! I have worked out I do thrive on setting challenges that can be "mapped" and "followed". Why I didn't start blogging about things years ago I don't know! Just think of all I could have achieved. I am sure all I could have accomplished twice as much if I had been keeping some sort of record. Hmmm ... definitely something for me to think about! Just the little we have started with our Two Mummy Ducking has inspired me to look at so many other areas of my life!

Also planned for later in this week is a TMD plus duckling sleepover. So expect a post about this one. And also our long awaited and often mentioned post about our first official adventure.

Until next Monday ...

Cath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment