Sunday, January 8, 2012

If the mountain won't come to you ....

.... you must go to the mountain.

Today we enjoyed an 'incursion'. (In case this is just an Australian thing or in case you do not have primary school aged children, an 'incursion' is where the performance/activity/thing comes to the school rather then the class going on an excursion. This may have been self explanatory, but it took me a while to catch on. Either that or my daughters may not have been explaining it very well).

After church this morning, Lela very kindly invited us around for lunch. Admittedly it was lunch with a purpose. Lela runs a business from her home and I had offered my services to help out with some bits and pieces. I had so much fun labelling and hole punching and cutting and tying!

So our afternoon: seven ducklings, working, virtual tea (it was too hot for real tea, plus I don't like it!) and pink fairy biscuits. Catching up and working at the same time. We are mama ducks. We are good at multi-tasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment