Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Musing - Never Say Never

And may I just say I am a little annoyed with Justin Beiber for tainting that phrase? This is pretty much irrelevant except I have always loved the saying and now everyone laughs at me when I use it! Or it could be I hang around with too many people under the age of 25.

Anyway, my musing for this Monday is short, but I want to say I am excited we are excited. This said, I know that when our mission gets more public, which it will, we will come across some negativity. Sadly this is life. I am not expecting this from any of you out in blogland, but more from people I know we both have in our lives. Sucky, but true. So the phrase I am musing on today is:



And all I am going to say is this is the attitude we are going to stick with. See? Short and sweet :) I am supposed to be doing other stuff ;)

Feel free to share any other words of inspiration with us though!

Cath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment