Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Mummy Ducks Adventuring with the Bard

I don't think that will take off as a book based on title alone!

Have we mentioned that one of the things we love to do together is go to the theatre? We have a group of friends that go reasonably often. Generally it is amateur theatre. There are some companies in sleepy little Perth that do some very professional stuff.



However ... (drum roll please) .... I am pleased to announce that Two Mummy Ducks has just booked tickets to what will be our first official outing! This time it is just Lela and me going to see "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Unabridged)". I have read facebook comments that it is very funny and I am very much looking forward to it! The fact is is some form of Shakespeare feels very appropriate for our TMD outing and the theatre is always fun to dress up for ;)

Stay tuned for our post after the event.

Cath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment