Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pause for a moment



Today's musing was stolen from the fabulous Lela's facebook album. I have no idea where she got it from, but I love it!

Life is wonderful! Even when it seems to suck. Our plan for our travels is a long term goal, but we don't want to lose sight of the things that make everyday amazing. As we said on Friday, we are having fun imagining and planning, but we are also savouring every moment.

Everyone is on a journey to somewhere. Even if you don't know where somewhere is yet! Don't forget to stop and think about today :)

Now I have said that .... I am sooooo excited about our excursion tomorrow night! I also discovered what I think is the perfect place for our second Mummy Duck outing over the weekend. Lela doesn't know what it is yet though. So I should really tell her before I tell all of you! Happy journeying everyone. Please feel free to share some of your journey with us!

Cath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment